When storm damage strikes your home, your instinct may be to choose a repair contractor as quickly as possible. That’s understandable – you want repairs done fast so you can keep your family warm and dry. But make sure to ask potential contractors important questions before hiring them for hail damage repair. You want to make sure your contractor will be trustworthy and provide skilled work.
Here qualities to seek when choosing a contractor:
- Established history in the area. Find out, how long has a company worked in your area? Do they have a well-developed relationship with your community, or did representatives drive in because a storm hit? Look for a contractor who is local.
- Proof of insurance. Seeing proof of insurance will help you have peace of mind. A good contractor should be happy to provide this for you.
- A valid contractor’s license. Asking to see a valid contractor’s license is smart due diligence, as well.
- Warranties. Ask, is there a warranty on the contractor’s workmanship? And, what manufacturers’ warranties come with the products?
- Customer references. Find out if your contractor has previous customers who are willing to speak with you about their work.
You deserve to work with a company you can trust. Your contractor should be only a phone call away if your home needs further attention. A repair company should be there to stand behind its work. When repairs are finished, you want to feel secure in the knowledge that they were done right.
Minnesota Exteriors has served Minnesota families for 70 years. We’re a trusted, established, family-owned company. It’s a matter of principle for us to provide quality repairs. We’ll carry out an inspection, talk with you about your options and provide a free, unconditional estimate at your home. We provide a limited lifetime warranty on all workmanship.
We understand how much storm damage can impact your family. We’ll work with you quickly and professionally to get your life back to normal. We’re glad to know you feel more safe and secure in your home.