Our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty covers installation according to established industry standards and covers defects caused by improper installation and/or damage to the products while being applied that are caused by the installation crew. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty does not apply to painting or staining.
Minnesota Exteriors Inc. (“MEI”) Original Homeowners Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- The term “Lifetime” means the named homeowner who is the original purchaser of MEI products and installation services. The term of the “Lifetime” period shall remain in effect only if the original purchaser remains as the owner and primary occupant of the residence on an uninterrupted basis. This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty expires upon the sale of the residence, the designation of the residence as investment or rental property, or if the original purchaser is no longer the resident of the property. This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty is non-transferable.
- This Lifetime Workmanship Warranty covers installation according to established industry standards and covers defects caused by improper installation and or damage to the products while being applied that are caused by the installation crew. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty does not apply to painting or staining.
- Damage to siding, windows, roofing, soffit, fascia or rainware not covered under this Lifetime Workmanship Warranty include damage due to hail, settling or shifting of structural members, structural defects of the building, fire, wind, ice, flood, lightning or other acts of God. In addition, damage caused by intentional man made acts, unreasonable use, accident, negligence, exposure to harmful chemicals, pollutants, mildew, airborne stains, or nails working out due to normal expansion and contraction are not covered.
- Product defects and a number of damage exclusions under this Lifetime Workmanship Warranty will be covered under your products manufacturers’ warranty. Damage caused by acts of God should be covered by your homeowner’s insurance.
- There are no expressed warranties except as contained in this warranty statement. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, HABITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED. Oral statements do not constitute a part of this warranty.
MINNESOTA EXTERIORS INC.