If you’re looking for replacement windows, chances are good you’ll be considering vinyl window frames. Why is vinyl so popular? It has to do with convenience and efficiency – and cost.
Here are some of vinyl’s strong points:
- Low maintenance. When you buy vinyl window frames, you won’t have to worry about painting them. They’re also easy to clean.
- Energy savings. Vinyl windows are better at insulating than some other types of frames.
- Value. Vinyl windows are often less expensive than other materials.
- Variety. You can find vinyl window frames in a world of different styles, including casement windows, sliding windows, picture windows or double-hung.
With their easy maintenance and affordable price, vinyl window frames can help you feel good about replacing your windows. Vinyl window frames may have helpful features such as:
- Low E glass to help block UV rays and keep heat where you want it
- Multiple chambers inside, which make frames stronger
- Tilt-in sashes that make cleaning more convenient
- Sophisticated latches
- Easy lifting
- Energy Star approval
- Thorough weatherstripping
- Multiple seals
- Spacers between layers of glass, to help conserve energy
- Beveling on the outside frame, for an elegant appearance
- Manufacturer warranties
When you work with us to buy your windows, you’ll feel confident you’ll receive a quality product that will be well-installed. In addition to manufacturer warranties, we also offer a warranty on installation: our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. With an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website, you know we’ll provide conscientious, skilled service.
Vinyl window frames have many advantages, but wood, composite and fiberglass windows also have their strong points. We’re happy to walk you through the options and help you decide which material is best for you. Give us a call or visit us at our Osseo showroom. We’ll ask you about your home and show you several choices. We’ll help you find the right windows for your family’s needs.