Are you thinking of making home improvements in the new year? From colorful siding to updated windows, there is a world of options available. Here are five home exterior trends you may see in 2018. Which ones would you like to see on your home?
1. Scenic doors and windows. Larger doors and windows can help you get more sunshine and feel more connected with the great outdoors. Not to mention, they give you a more beautiful view.
2. Energy conservation. Products are available that help conserve energy – and were also manufactured in a way that keeps the environment in mind.
3. Colorful window frames. Window frames don’t need to blend in with the rest of your home. Bright or dark window frames can add a fun touch to your home exterior.
4. Intriguing textures. Siding is available in many textures: vertical and horizontal, the look of shingles or lap siding. Why not use a few different choices for your home?
5. Low maintenance requirements. You can have lovely siding or windows without needing to sacrifice your weekends taking care of them.
Updating your home exterior can make your house more efficient, as well as easier to care for. New siding, roofing or windows can also increase your home’s curb appeal. But even as you look at new trends and choose the newest products, make sure to look for old-fashioned service and commitment. Choose a home exterior company that can provide skilled installation. Find out what warranties a contractor provides – and ask how long they have served your geographic area.
At Minnesota Exteriors, we can provide both new trends and old-fashioned service. When you work with us, you’ll be able to select from multiple brands. You can choose styles and features that truly suit your home. And you can feel secure that your products will be properly installed; we offer a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on installations. Whether you live in St. Michael or St. Paul, come browse our large Osseo showroom. You’ll find beautiful new styles and dedicated, knowledgeable service.